Our Sustainability Policy is based on the following principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimise the impact on sustainability of all project, office and transportation activities.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review, annually report, and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
Key Points & Practical Steps
Our Sustainability Policy is based on the following key points and practical steps:
- Energy conservation linked with use of renewable energy sources.
- Ensure that where possible all products are recycled or from well-managed, sustainable sources.
- Minimise the use of transportation.
- Identifying opportunities to reduce waste.
- Encourage whenever possible the use of energy saving plant, equipment and control systems.
- Strongly promote the advantages of a planned maintenance systems in extending the length of plant to
- increase its return on capital investment and reduce the energy consumption requirements.
- Undertake voluntary work with the local community and / or environmental organisations.
- Ensure that any associates that we employ take account of sustainability issues in their advice to clients.