A residential development on Greenford Road in Ealing worth £32M, comprising of a part 14-storey, part five-storey and part three-storey residential building that will accommodate 83 flats, 24 designated as affordable.
Loads assessment for the buildings, including electricity, water, and heating;
Confirmation of the final systems for providing Mechanical and Electrical services within the development, and developing the design which includes the following:
- Heating (Via centralised ASHP & HIUs).
- Domestic Hot Water Services.(Via HIU’s)
- Ventilation Systems.
- Cold Water Services.
- Dry Risers,
- Utility Services.
- Lighting Power.
- External Lighting Design.
- Small Power.
- LV Power.
- Earthing System Design for The Development.
- Fire Alarm System Design.
- Above Ground Drainage.(Including RWP and Roof Surface Water)