High-Density Construction of 220 apartments and townhouses over 8 floors.
The objective of the redevelopment was to provide new high-quality mixed tenure homes including a significant number of affordable family homes.
MEPS Consulting were appointed to provide full M&E design services for the shell and core services:
- Heating Services –Via District Heating Network
- Ventilation Services - Heat Recovery
- Hot & Cold-Water Services
- Natural Gas Services
- Automatic Control Systems & BMS
- Above Ground Foul Drainage
- Mains & Sub Mains
- Small Power
- Smoke AOV & OV systems
- Lighting - Lighting Control
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Alarms
- Security Systems
- Access Control
- Data & Telecommunications containment
- Lightning Protection
- Utility Services (gas, water, electricity, telecommunications)
- Internal corridor overheating avoidance system.